Well hello again! It’s Jillian here, wrapping up all the final details in The Brick Nests HQ! This week I am giving you a bonus sneak peek of this office space, as the One Room Challenge has been extended an extra week due to all the recent natural disasters and the resulting delays in product shipping. Delayed shipping was not much of an issue for me as I already owned 95% of the things in this room. I just did some furniture swaps and relocated some accessories! Today I will show you one area of this office space and some close-up images, so as to not spoil the surprise for the big reveal next week (for real)!
Here is a recap of all the action thus far.
Week 1 Before photos and the plan.
Week 2 Paint power!
Week 3 Art!
Week 4 Bookshelves with baskets.
Week 5 Furniture moving and shaking.
Last week you saw a sneak peek of my furniture (most of which I already owned and just moved around), but I promised you a little reupholstery makeover of the chair below. I love this new colorful buffalo check fabric for the seat cushion. The feminine fabric perfectly balances the more masculine leather chair. Take a look at the photos below to compare and see how I took it from drab to fab!
This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read our full disclosure policy.
The new chair seat cover fabric can be found here. I saved the old seat cover too, so I can swap it out seasonally if I choose to. The beautiful throw blanket is from my talented sister-in-law at Nantucket Looms. I also switched the art and added a few new accessories to this corner of the room. I had a lot of fun putting the finishing touches in The Brick Nests HQ!
Now on to the OOTD (outfit of the day)! For years I have been coveting some version of my top and I finally found it on sale! Olive-colored jeans are in this fall–try this pair (similar to what I am wearing)! These flats are everything, and are actually comfortable! A fun gold fringe necklace (similar) completes the look.
This cozy corner of the office is done. Now at least I have a stylish space to sit down to write my excessivly long to-do list! Be sure to check back next week for the full room reveal!
Thanks to Calling it Home for hosting this challenge, and be sure to check out all the bonus inspiration this week!
I hope you enjoyed the sneak peek of The Brick Nests office HQ. See you at the finish line next week!
- My nest is not a museum, it is a comfortable, charming, unique, fabulous home with young children. I have high-end custom pieces, vintage tag sale finds, authentic antiques, colorful prints, and basic box store staple furniture. There are many ways to add functional style to your home and I can't wait to share my ideas and inspirations with you!
- Jillian's Nest2017.11.16The Brick Nests HQ Reveal (One Room Challenge)
- Jillian's Nest2017.11.08Sneak Peek of The Brick Nests HQ (One Room Challenge Bonus Week)
- Jillian's Nest2017.11.01Furniture–Using What You Got! (One Room Challenge Week 5)
- Jillian's Nest2017.10.25Styling Bookshelves with Baskets (One Room Challenge Week 4)