Hello! Lisa here with some floral favorites for the home. Gardens everywhere are lush with summer flowers, so I’ve got blossoms on the brain. To stroll through a flower garden is to experience vitality in its freshest form. Yet somehow the freshness of flowers often gets lost in translation in floral home decor. Certain heavy floral fabrics and decor can sometimes feel a bit stuffy, dusty, and old-fashioned. So I wanted to compile a Nests’ Nifty Nine of floral home decor pieces that look young, modern, and vibrant, and bring the freshness of a garden indoors.
This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read our full disclosure policy.
1. This lamp looks like a white hydrangea or allium, and perfectly balances sleek and sweet. A pair of these would look lovely on nightstands.
2. This candle would would be a cheerful, eye-catching accent in any space, and is available in five different pretty floral prints.
3. Oh my gosh, I love this chair! The floral inlay work is stunning. A pair flanking a console or one paired with a secretary would be beautiful.
4. Ginger jars are having a moment, and this floral blue and white ginger jar is a perfect choice to bring the trend into your home. Try it on a mantel!
5. These melamine plates are not just practical for dining alfresco, they practically shout garden party! I almost don’t want to cover them up with food.
6. This artwork really draws me in because it’s actually a photograph of submerged flowers that has the effect of a watercolor painting–so cool!
7. The color combo and large scale of the flowers make this floral rug feel contemporary. And I could totally see the black and white inlay chair shown above in the same room with this rug, amiright?
8. Serve up summer snacks on this lively tray with a fun stylized floral motif. It can be personalized as well, making it a charming gift for a summer wedding.
9. Of course my list wouldn’t be complete without a pillow! The pretty pastel flowers really pop against the crisp navy background, and would brighten up a bland seating arrangement.
With options such as these, floral decor can be fun and fresh and not the least bit fussy or fusty. To show your home a little love, simply give it some flowers! 💐
- I believe that a home and a life can be not only functional and family friendly, but also beautiful and stylish. I love vivid colors and energetic prints, and infusing classic design with contemporary personality, global influences, and coastal elements. I'm so excited to share my thoughts, tips, and ideas, from my nest to yours!